Refund & Cancellation Policy
Eminent reserves the right to refuse/cancel any payment at its sole discretion if:
- We suspect a fraudulent transaction, or
- We suspect a customer has undertaken a transaction which is not in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
- For any reasons we feel appropriate including force majeure.
Refund/cancellation is applicable if:
- Fees once paid are non-refundable. If your cancellation is deemed as force majeure, payment will be adjusted in a future course.
- In case of a ‘No Show’, 100% charges will apply and no future adjustments for your payment is possible.
- If Eminent cancels any training due to any reasons, we will provide a full refund.
- In case of failed transaction or double realization for the same order, the total deducted amount will be refunded.