About The Program
A comprehensive course to learn about Immigration laws in the UAE. A wide range of provisions, sections and clauses of the UAE immigration law will be covered.
- You will gain an understanding of the sponsorship system and the various stages of the immigration process.
- Overview of the UAE Immigration Framework
- Sponsorship system and categories of sponsors.
- Criteria to sponsor visitor and employment visas.
- Employment quota, visitor visa quota and Emiratization.
- Differences between free zones and mainland.
- Management of visitors
- Visit visa categories for businessmen.
- Visit visa categories for non businessmen.
- Eligibility requirements and visitor visa quota.
- Employment of foreign nationals
- Short term employment options.
- Long term employment options.
- Employment eligibility requirements.
- Job offer and employment contracts.
- Impact of payroll, bank guarantee and WPS.
- Employment visa process in free zones.
- Employment visa process on mainland.
- Employment permits for GCC nationals.
- Employment cancellation processes.
- Residency of dependents
- Residency eligibility requirements.
- Females sponsoring dependents.
- Dependents visa process.
- Employment options for dependents.
- Management of complex immigration cases
- Categories of complex cases.
- Management of immigration and labor bans.
- Security screening.
- Penalties for non compliance and best practices
6 hours (2 days, 3 hours each day)
Online Live Classroom / Face to Face
Please submit above form to receive registration and fee information.
What is included?
Certificate of Completion
Post Training Support
Lunch and Refreshments
Free Valet Parking