About The Program
Transfer Pricing is one of the most critical tax issues faced in international business. It has drawn the attention of tax authorities and taxpayers worldwide. The existing OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines (TPG) are being updated frequently, and other GCC countries are issuing new laws and guidelines to align with international requirements.
This basic course will examine the latest policy developments and tax treatment of complex transfer pricing transactions enabling professionals to expand their skills and gain knowledge in an area of considerable commercial interest. It will also take into account the latest BEPS developments.
- Origins of transfer pricing.
- OECD and UN approach.
- How it will come into play.
- Transfer pricing rules in local GCC legislations.
- Status of implementation.
- Transfer Pricing Methods
- Transactional methods.
- Profit methods.
- Other methods.
- Other Legislative Evolutions
- Preventing treaty abuse: MLI.
- Exchange of information in the future.
- Transfer Pricing and Withholding Taxes
- Transfer Pricing and Customs Legislation
- An opportunity for attendees to raise any queries.