About The Program
This course will look at causes of time and stress management difficulties and identifying practical solutions. Participants will get tips in becoming more efficient and effective in managing their time. They will explore various time and stress management skills to have a positive impact in their personal and work life.
- By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify time management challenges.
- Have a clear picture of priorities both in the workplace and personal life.
- Managing interruptions with an assertive approach.
- Understand stress and the implications of not managing it effectively.
- Analyze stress symptoms and their causes to reduce negative impact.
- Implement stress management techniques to lead a mentally healthier life.
- Learn how to a resolve conflict at workplace.
- Importance of planning for effective time management
- Understanding the importance of planning and setting goals.
- Learn how to set short, medium and long term goals.
- Implementing time management
- Maintaining an effective diary management system.
- Setting schedules and plans.
- Staying focused and organizing your workplace.
- Take ownership and accountability of your task.
- Reviewing ‘To do list’ at the end of day.
- Learning how to say ‘no’ without offending.
- Time management matrix
- Learning to deal with important vs urgent tasks.
- Urgent vs important matrix.
- Applying time management.
- Managing interruptions
- Identifying time stealers and interruptions.
- Dealing with interruptions.
- Being assertive and managing interruptions with a positive attitude.
- Recognizing stress
- Identifying causes of stress.
- Signs and symptoms of stress.
- Managing stress.
- Applying stress management at work place and personal life.
- Strategies, plans and techniques
- SMART objectives.
- The importance of achieving control.
6 hours (2 days, 3 hours each day)
Online Live Classroom / Face to Face
Please submit above form to receive registration and fee information.
What is included?
Certificate of Completion
Post Training Support
Lunch and Refreshments
Free Valet Parking