About The Program
This workshop aims to transform the way you approach selling and focuses on relationship building, making you invaluable to your customers. You will learn techniques and skills to grow your business and exceed your business targets.
- At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discover the psychology of selling.
- Develop the skills and key elements of a successful sales person.
- Identify your unique selling points.
- Recognize the art of understanding your customers’ needs.
- Understand the difference between features, advantages and benefits and why selling benefits makes the difference.
- Implement practical and persuasive selling techniques that will produce results.
- Explore ways to turn objections into opportunities.
- Identify motivational techniques to inspire your sales.
- The Fundamentals of Selling
- The psychology of selling.
- The right selling attitude.
- Discovering the fuel to drive your passion.
- The key competencies of a dynamic sales person.
- Cultural awareness of knowing your clients.
- Defining cold calling and prospecting.
- The difference between prospecting on the telephone versus face to face prospecting.
- Powerful Sales Models
- Applying the AIDA process.
- Defining your Unique Selling Points (USP).
- What are your compelling reasons for selling?
- Features, benefits and advantages.
- The power of asking the right questions using the SPIN technique.
- The Fearless Sales Person
- Developing your sales pitch.
- Building rapport with clients.
- The difference between implied and explicit needs.
- Identifying your clients explicit needs.
- Turning Objections into Opportunities
- Identifying the most common objectives.
- Overcoming common objections.
- Reading buying signals.
- Closing the sale.
12 hours (2 days, 6 hours each day)
Online Live Classroom / Face to Face
Please submit above form to receive registration and fee information.
What is included?
Certificate of Completion
Post Training Support
Lunch and Refreshments
Free Valet Parking