About The Program
This seminar aims to inform the participants of their obligations for the Qatar VAT Laws. We will explain the impact and the basic principles of VAT in Qatar.
- By the end of this seminar, participants will be able to develop the necessary expertise for filing the Qatar VAT returns.
- Importance of the Unified VAT Agreement
- Significance of VAT
- VAT Implementation Impact on GCC
- VAT Registration
- Registration and Group Registration.
- Registration Threshold.
- How should businesses register for VAT?
- Benefits of registering.
- Consequences of non registration.
- VAT Principles and Scope
- What is VAT?
- Who is subject to VAT?
- Taxable Transactions.
- Place of Supply.
- Place of Impact.
- Date of Supply.
- Tax Due Date on Goods and Services.
- Tax Due Date on Imports.
- Calculation of VAT.
- Value of Goods and Services.
- Special Cases.
- Intra GCC and International Transportation.
- Supplies Outside of GCC territory.
- Supply of Investment on Gold, Silver and Platinum.
- Financial Services.
- Used Goods.
- VAT Liability
- Who Pays VAT to the Government?
- Tax Deduction.
- Tax Invoice.
- Tax Returns.
- VAT Refunds.
- Exchange of Information among member states.
- Electronic Service Systems.
- Transitional Provisions
- Q & A Session
- An opportunity for attendees to raise any queries.
Online Live Classroom / Face to Face
Please submit above form to receive registration and fee information.
What is included?
Certificate of Completion
Post Training Support
Lunch and Refreshments
Free Valet Parking