About The Program
Unlock your problem solving potential with innovative, analytical and critical thinking skills. Instead of relying on traditional ideas to resolve a problem, this creative approach encourages you to participate in an engaging setting to inspire new ideas.
- By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the principles of creativity and innovation.
- Explore what limits your creative potential.
- Learn how to find the root cause of a problem.
- Explore ways to exercise sound judgement in resolving problems.
- Apply innovative problem solving techniques to real life work challenges.
- Learn where to focus your analytical thinking efforts to identify effective solutions.
- Identify the obstacles to change including resistance and negative reactions.
- Identify strategies to encourage an innovative culture with your team members.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Measure your creativity: How creative are you?
- Left and right brain functions.
- Approaching problems based on the past and how this affects creativity and innovation.
- Convergent and Divergent thinking.
- Avoiding patterned and negative thinking.
- Separating idea generation from evaluation.
- Encouraging innovation in the workplace.
- Steps for an effective problem solving system
- Identifying a problem.
- The steps of an effective problem solving system.
- Defining the problem.
- Generating alternatives.
- Evaluating and selecting alternatives.
- Implementing solutions.
- Analyzing Problems
- Understanding the complexity of a problem.
- The Cause and Effect diagram.
- Discover the root cause of a problem.
- Uncover bottlenecks in your processes.
- Identify where and why a process is not working.
- The vital role of Communication in the process
- Question techniques to use in order to stimulate communication.
- Positive communication in explaining problems.
- How to confront problems to prevent future stress.
- Creative Thinking Techniques
- Mind mapping.
- Word association.
- Business process reengineering: 20 questions
6 hours (2 days, 3 hours each day)
Online Live Classroom / Face to Face
Please submit above form to receive registration and fee information.
What is included?
Certificate of Completion
Post Training Support
Lunch and Refreshments
Free Valet Parking