About The Program
The most important element of any presentation is YOU. In order for your presentation to be successful, you need to be able to sell your ideas with passion and persuasion. Create and deliver powerful presentations using techniques learnt during this workshop.
- By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Analyze your audience and tailor your presentation accordingly.
- Create and deliver memorable presentations with maximum impact.
- Review planning and design techniques.
- Identify visual aids and resources to support your message.
- Apply body language and movement when delivering presentations.
- Acquire new techniques to capture the attention of your audience.
- The fundamentals of a powerful presenter
- Confronting your biggest fears in public speaking.
- The key ingredients that make a powerful presentation.
- Common presentation pitfalls.
- The 5 habits of highly effective presenters.
- Audience analysis
- Performing a needs analysis before presenting.
- Audience profiling: What you need to consider?
- Identifying key questions and concerns.
- Designed for results
- The power of persuasion: Applying the AIDA model.
- Defining your purpose: What would you like to achieve?
- Developing the presentation content.
- Selecting appropriate resources which support your presentation.
- Designing content on slides and using more visuals than words.
- Applying the 10-20-30 rule to a business presentation.
- Mastering the skills
- Powerful openings: Hooking your audience from the start.
- The art of storytelling.
- Encouraging audience participation.
- Engage the audience with questions.
- Impactful endings of a presentation.
- Bringing it all together
- Throughout this two day program, participants are required to deliver several presentations. Feedback is given immediately after each presentation which identifies areas of strength and development which is also presented in a document format.
- Each presentation is recorded on video and shared with participants to self reflect on their performance and identify action plans for continuous improvement.