About The Program
In this course, you will learn about managing employee performance management fundamentals and discuss ways to be more strategic in implementing better performance management in your organization. You will learn the difference between results and behavior and how to describe and identify performance objectives and standards. You will also learn to identify employee skills and how you can use this to develop performance standards.
- By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Improve performance of your direct reports through the effective use of performance management process.
- State the core principles and benefits of effective performance appraisal.
- Set and write SMART performance objectives.
- Review the appraisee’s performance and clearly summarize the agreed level of performance.
- Give constructive and motivational feedback.
- Hold structured conversations during performance appraisal meetings.
- What is performance management?
- How does performance management work?
- Setting SMART performance objectives.
- Linking individual goals to organization goals.
- Measuring goals.
- Monitoring results.
- The motivated organization.
- Strategic planning.
- Job analysis.
- What is 360 degree feedback?
- Competency assessment.
- Evaluating and adapting.
- Record goals and accomplishments.
- Role plays.