About The Program
Effective Leadership is one of the most challenging skills to master. Employees often find themselves promoted but are not equipped to lead a successful team. This workshop equips participants with the best practices and trends in Effective Leadership.
- By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define the attributes of an effective leader.
- Define the differences between leading and managing.
- Identify the challenges holding you back as a leader.
- Recognize various leadership styles you can adopt.
- Explore your leadership style based on situational leadership.
- Adapt your style to improve communication.
- Develop your skills as a coach and mentor.
- Create a vision for your team
- Develop an action plan for implementation.
- Module One
- What is Leadership?
- Do you want to Manage or Lead?
- The difference between managing and leading.
- Skills and behaviors to be an effective leader.
- Identify your preferred leadership style.
- Be true to your strengths.
- Personal SWOT Analysis.
- The importance of self awareness.
- Soliciting feedback
- Committing to life long learning.
- Module Two
- Situational Leadership.
- When to use the different styles?
- Module Three
- Communication essentials.
- The Iceberg Model.
- Values, Beliefs and Attitudes.
- Internal communication.
- The constellation of three forces.
- Communication styles.
- Strengths and limitations of the different styles.
- Adapting your natural style.
- Body Language: The hidden message.
- Rapport building skills.
- Social Intelligence.
- Module Four
- Understanding motivation.
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- The ‘Two Factor Theory’ by Frederick Herzberg
- How does motivation work?
- Module Five
- Performance coaching
- The GROW Model
- Applying the GROW Framework
- Module Six
- The definition of performance management.
- What is not performance management?
- Defining performance objectives for improvement.
- Writing SMART performance objectives
- The difference between Judgmental and Behavioral feedback.
- Giving difficult feedback using the DESC Model.
12 hours (2 days, 6 hours each day)
Online Live Classroom / Face to Face
Please submit above form to receive registration and fee information.
What is included?
Certificate of Completion
Post Training Support
Lunch and Refreshments
Free Valet Parking