Leadership is one of those things that’s often awfully hard to define but you know when you see it, and you definitely know when it’s missing. There may be managers who have to take the next step and go beyond being good or even excellent managers, to become inspirational leaders within the business. In many cases, those promoted from within their own companies have not had formal training in years and are not versed in the latest leadership and management techniques.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals in leadership roles, including executives, managers at all levels, project managers, team leaders and supervisors.
What is Leadership?
- What is Leadership?
- Skills and Behaviors needed to be an Effective Leader
- The difference between Managing and Leading
- Your preferred Leadership Style – self-assessment
- Putting Action-Centered Leadership into practice
- Achieving the Task
- Maintaining Team morale
- Understanding the Individual
- Tools to manage Time and conflicting Priorities
- Effective Delegation
- Communication Skills for Leadership
- Coaching and Mentoring skills
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Managing Conflict
- Motivating and Inspiring others
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Over-coming the Challenges of Leadership