About The Program
Selecting the right talent is one of the most important decisions for recruitment. Effective interviewing is a powerful skill that gives you the ability to make the right hiring decisions and avoid costly mistakes. This workshop teaches competency based behavioral interviewing and techniques which you will be able to use in your next interview. You will have better interviewing skills which will lead to better hires and a competitive edge for your company.
- By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Review the key elements of interviewing and selection process.
- Learn to prepare for an effective interview.
- Effective structure of conducting an interview.
- Apply effective questions and choosing competency based questioning techniques.
- Utilize techniques to evaluate candidates.
- Learn how to manage expectations of candidates when closing interviews.
- Evaluate candidates for selection.
- The Recruitment Process
- What is the difference between Recruitment and Selection?
- The benefits of Recruitment.
- The steps in conducting a successful recruitment.
- Return on Investment.
- Preparing to select a candidate
- Analyzing the vacant position.
- Preparing the job description.
- Defining the core competencies.
- Screening candidates.
- Pre and Post interview preparation.
- Planning the Interview Process
- Types of interviews.
- Structuring the interview.
- Building rapport with candidates.
- Competency based interviewing questions.
- Different types of interview assessments.
- Selecting the Right Candidate
- Candidate evaluation tools.
- Measuring competencies.
- Reference checking.
- Preparing employee contracts.