About The Program
This workshop will empower businesses to proactively identify potential conflicts and resolve them even before they become complex problems. This workshop will provide guidance through laws and regulations governing the handling of disciplinary, diversity, labor, performance and conduct issues.
- By the end of this session, participants will be able to
- Know the importance of fair and consistent employee relations policies.
- Explain connection between the organization and its overall HR strategy for developing and implementing employee and workplace policies.
- Interpret and apply employment laws based on workplace incidents.
- Deal with performance problems and modify the behavior of employees.
- Influence and guide the behavior of managers and team leaders.
- Understand disciplinary procedures and grievance procedure.
- Address how to get the best from people.
- Know how to manage change and absence.
- Understand the role of an Employee Assistance program.
- The core role of Employee Relations
- The ER function in supporting the manager, supervisor or team leader.
- Managing performance, coaching and providing employee assistance.
- Getting the best from people.
- Strengthen trust between employees and HR.
- Dealing with grievance.
- Healthy work environment.
- Keeping up with change.
6 hours (2 days, 3 hours each day)
Online Live Classroom / Face to Face
Please submit above form to receive registration and fee information.
What is included?
Certificate of Completion
Post Training Support
Lunch and Refreshments
Free Valet Parking