About The Program
Our emotions play an important role in the way we react on a daily basis. Having a higher level of Emotional Intelligence means having the ability to recognize your behavior, moods and managing them in a positive way. This course will help you to learn skills on understanding and managing your emotions, through self awareness and the ability to be more resourceful.
- By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence.
- Identify the benefits of having higher emotional intelligence.
- Learn the core skills required to practice emotional intelligence.
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-motivation and empathy.
- Successfully communicate with others both verbally and non-verbally.
- Interpret and manage your emotions in any situation.
- Master the tools to regulate and gain control of your own emotions.
- Articulate your emotions using the right verbal and non-verbal language.
- Relate emotional intelligence to workplace situations.
- Implement these concepts and techniques in the workplace.
- Course Introduction and Overview
- Emotional Intelligence at workplace
- Understanding the emotional brain
- Emotional Intelligence and the ability model
- Perceiving emotions
- Using emotions
- Understanding emotions
- Managing emotions
- Developing your emotional skills
- Reading people correctly and improving your ability to identify emotions
- Doing it with smart feelings and improving your ability to manage emotions
- Managing anger at work and life
- Being empathetic
- Competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Effective relationships
- Applying your Emotional skills
- Managing yourself and applying your emotional intelligence skills
- Managing others and applying emotional intelligence skills with others
- Building the emotional intelligent person
- Social awareness and adaptability
- Being flexible and managing changes
- Optimism and positive attitude
- Applying Emotional Intelligence in the workplace
- Aligning personal and organizational values for peak performance
- Managing emotions in sticky situations
- Using the right verbal and non-verbal communication
- Action Plans
- Develop an action plan
12 hours (2 days, 6 hours each day)
Online Live Classroom / Face to Face
Please submit above form to receive registration and fee information.
What is included?
Certificate of Completion
Post Training Support
Lunch and Refreshments
Free Valet Parking