Many organizations claim “The Customer is King” while referring to their employees as internal customers ultimately creating a conundrum regarding who the real customer is. Providing excellent customer service is a must and a key skill for high performing staff.
This workshop is designed to help you appreciate why external and internal customers are both kings and queens and how without them – both – the organization will not endure. It will also enable participants to revitalize their approach to customer service and put the customer at the heart of their organization.
Who Should Attend?
Executives, managers and decision makers who are keen on improving performance by taking their customers to higher levels of satisfaction, as well as customer service managers and supervisors interested in customer service tools.
- Developing a Customer Service philosophy
- Where does customer service start?
- The difference between Internal and External Customers
- Best practices for Internal Customer Service
- A Customer Service mind-set
- ‘Moments of Truth’ – Customer Service touch points
- The impact of first impressions
- What is your current Customer Service level?
- The different levels of Customer Service
- Improving Customer Service Standards
- Achieving the ‘WOW’ factor of Customer Service
- How does your communication impact on customers?
- The art of listening to your customers
- Asking the questions your customers want to hear
- Effectively communicating with customers
- Strategies for dealing with challenging behavior from customers
- Handling customer complaints proactively and effectively