About The Program
Conflict is the difference between what you have and what you want. Whenever this difference comes about because of someone’s actions or behavior, you have a conflict. Having to endure a conflict without sufficient tools and resources can lead employees to experience discomfort, and, at times it can get out of control.
- At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify constructive and destructive behavioral responses to conflict.
- Understand the difference between active and passive responses to conflict.
- Gain insight about one’s own response to conflict.
- Apply new strategies for resolving conflict.
- Understanding Human Behavior
- Where does behavior come from?
- Our two minds.
- The emotional hijack.
- Emotional stimulus and response.
- The attitude and behavior cycle.
- Conflict Styles
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument.
- Recognize different styles of conflict.
- The advantages of each conflict style.
- Recognize your own preferred way of dealing with conflict.
- Identify the impact of different conflict styles.
- Strategies for Handling Conflict in the Workplace
- Identify where you focus your attention and energy.
- Role of managing conflict in the workplace.
- Current conflict resolution strategies.
- Assertiveness Skills
- The three different types of behavior.
- Non verbal elements of influencing and assertiveness.
- Apply the assertiveness model to a conflict scenario.
- Stating desired outcomes.
6 hours (2 days, 3 hours each day)
Online Live Classroom / Face to Face
Please submit above form to receive registration and fee information.
What is included?
Certificate of Completion
Post Training Support
Lunch and Refreshments
Free Valet Parking